- The aim of our education programmes is to reach the highest contribution
for clients. Therefore the education proceeds from our client`s demands and
suits to their wishes.
It could be modulated and it creates an open space for new requirements.
- The content of courses has two degres – the base is built up on interviews
with participants, results are analyzed and consequently given to the person
who ordered it together with possible suggestions on improvements.
- The form of courses is built up on an agreement with the claimer according
to the themes of courses and the number of participants.
- Educational materials – documents, multimedia presentations and
literature – are shaped for each particular course.
- The knowledge is performed in the form of presentaions (with the help of dialog),
supported by vizualisation, displays etc.